Registered Night Nurse
We are looking for a Registered Nurse to join the motivated and happy team working at our beautiful care home, Holly Lodge. At Forest Care, we are proud to create positive working environments in each of our care homes by encouraging employee participation and humour in the workplace.
There are a variety of shifts patterns including weekdays and weekend nights available.
As well as a competitive hourly rate, we offer the following benefits;
- NMC Pin number revalidation fee paid
- Auto-enrolment Pension Scheme
- 28 days Holiday (for full time workers)
- Enhanced pay for Bank Holidays
- Comprehensive induction training
- Ongoing training and development
- NVQ Training
- Refer a Friend Scheme
- Paid breaks
- Free Uniform
- Perks at Work scheme giving access to 1000’s of discounts and offers
Rewarding employees for their hard work is important to us, that is why we give all contractual employees free access to a “Perks at Work platform”, offering thousands of discounts and offers across high street brands.
Based at Holly Lodge, St Catherine’s Road, Frimley Green, Camberley, Surrey GU16 9NP
Starting salary £17.51 per hour
Forest Care is a family owned and managed company, currently with four care homes in Hampshire and Surrey. Our focus is to ensure we provide the highest standards of care to our residents, and their ongoing welfare, comfort and needs are central to how we run our homes. We want our homes to be a home in the truest sense, and we are committed to making our residents feel at home from the outset.
Main Duties of our Nurses:
- Engage in nurse care planning and implementation of care plans.
- Liaise with residents’ families and friends in planning, implementing and reviewing care plans.
- Work closely with other members of the care team, ensuring that effective, high-quality care is given to achieve planned goals.
- Provide support and professional supervision to other care staff as appropriate.
- Administer and order medicines as required in accordance with residents’ needs
- Liaise with residents’ GPs and other healthcare professionals such as Pharmacy’s, occupational therapists, physiotherapists, community nurses, etc.
- To undertake any other duties as required by line management
Skills and Experience of our Nurses:
- RGN/RNM/RNHM qualified
- High level of written and spoken English
- Excellent understanding of the following:
- Safe storage and administration of medication
- Awareness of clinical policy framework
Applications are subject to DBS checks.