Our four homes are run by an experienced team of people who are committed to providing the very highest standards of support, nursing and dementia care to every resident. We work hard to create a homely, family atmosphere at Forest Care while respecting our residents’ preferences for privacy and choice at all times.
We offer all-Inclusive fees because we want to remove the worry and uncertainty. We want our residents and their families to relax knowing that the fee they pay covers all the care they need. Our all-inclusive fees are payable only from the day of arriving to the day of leaving. There are no upfront charges, no admin fees or deposits, no hidden extras and no nasty surprises.
Our weekly fees are for new admissions and are subject to change and pre-assessment.
- Cedar Lodge from £1,300 per week
- Holly Lodge from £1,400 per week
- Oak Lodge from £1,450 per week
- Rowan Lodge from £1,300 per week
Fees correct as of March 2019
The inclusive price covers everything you would hope for and a whole lot more.
- Fully furnished room and accommodation
- All food and beverage including daily main meals, supper and available snacks, and all drinks and refreshments provided by the Home
- Specialist equipment and mobility aids in the home (in accordance with individual needs), including hoists, wheelchairs and walking aids
- All property taxes levied on the Home such as Council Tax
- All utility costs – electricity, gas, water
- TV Licence
- Full laundry service provided by the Home
- All necessary care and support in accordance with the Resident’s agreed plan of care
- Above average staffing levels
- Registration with Home’s retained GP if required
- Weekly visit by Home’s retained GP where registered
- Hairdressing (excluding specialist treatments such as perms)
- Physiotherapy – weekly group exercise class and fortnightly clinic/assessment
- Full access to and use of all communal facilities
- Full access to and use of all communal grounds/gardens
- Free Wi-Fi and internet access throughout the home
- Free use of fixed telephone lines
Large dedicated activities room for social events • Bright and spacious communal areas to enjoy • Expansive landscaped gardens and terraces to explore • Daily activities 7 days a week organised by a dedicated team including classes, events and trips out
Visiting GP, dentist, optician • Chiropody service to maintain foot health • Physiotherapy to support prolonged mobility
TVs provided in all bedrooms (at selected Homes) • Own furniture welcomed • Full electric profiling beds with mattresses providing optimum comfort • Free use of fixed line telephones • Internet access/WIFI throughout • Preferred newspapers/magazines bought in • On-site hair dressing salon and nail bar • Full laundry service (covering all clothes and linen) • Dedicated family room for welcoming visitors
Home style cooking
Choice menu of delicious and nutritious seasonal dishes • Individual food preferences catered for • Choice of wine and refreshments with meals • Traditional afternoon tea served weekly • Relatives are welcome to join residents for meals