Based at Oak Lodge, Rectory Road, Oakley, Basingstoke, Hants, RG23 7EL – a care home with an “OUTSTANDING” CQC rating.
Starting salary £8.76 per hour. This role covers 28 hours a week and will require every other weekend.
As well as a competitive hourly rate, we offer the following benefits;
- 28 days Holiday (for full time workers)
- Enhanced pay for Bank Holidays
- Comprehensive induction training
- Ongoing training and development
- Auto-enrolment Pension Scheme
- NVQ Training
- Refer a Friend Scheme
- Paid breaks
- Free Uniform
- Perks at Work scheme giving access to 1000’s of discounts and offers
Forest Care is a family owned and managed company, currently with four care homes in Hampshire and Surrey. Our focus is to ensure we provide the highest standards of care to our residents, and their ongoing welfare, comfort and needs are central to how we run our homes. We want our homes to be a home in the truest sense, and we are committed to making our residents feel at home from the outset.
We are looking for a reliable, caring Activity Co-ordinator who wants to make a difference by contributing to providing the best care possible at all times.
Main Duties of our Activity Co-ordinator;
- Plan and organise programmes of individual and group activities
- Be responsible for the appropriate use of the home’s activities budget.
- Review and evaluate the activities programme so that it is kept up to date and fit for purpose.
- Work closely with residents, staff and others involved in the organising and the running of events.
- To undertake any other duties as required by line management
Skills and Experience of our Activity Co-ordinator;
- Previous experience of organising events and activities within a care home setting (not essential, as training is provided)
- Good organisational skills
- A moderate level of computer literacy
Subject to successful DBS checks.